moving in

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
wildflax

moving in

Post by wildflax »

The problem might be worse than I thought. I saw him recently strolling on my front porch checking out my wicker furniture!!!
dmi188

Post by dmi188 »

The groundhog? Mine has been seen on the back patio, with the potted hostas, and on the front porch!
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

:eek: Yikes! Time to adopt a Rottweiler! :D (Providing you can deal with bigger holes for ahile! :lol: )
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

They like canna blossoms too. :)
putnamgardens

Post by putnamgardens »

We had a critter sighting ourselves. It was a family of Racoons. MaMa and 3 babies. We know they live in the woods to our north as we've heard'm fight and our pond is raided. Tonight the dogs tree'd them in our garden! They got high in the basswood but not so high thata we didn't get a good look at'm. You can believe the live trap is set up. We had a up and close and personal experience with a woodchuck one fall. I backed down my drive way and was surprised that in broad daylight that it didn't scamper. When I got out of the truck and hollared "what's up chuck?" and he wasn't on a dead run I was freak'n. To force the issue I started to walk at'm. Here he had been gorging on fermented windfall pears and waddled away DRUNK. We love our critters but we don't feed'm on purpose. Do you supose he was looking for something to eat on that wicker chair? Later, Love, Lisa
Attachments
best a buddies.jpg
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
New Topic Post Reply