Wanna see the "rest" of my garden???

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

planwerk

Post by planwerk »

Give it a try, people will be exited to see your garden.
And the best of it will be new friends that are just as crazy as you are about plants. Plants to trade (tauschen), new ideas...
Seebruck, Chiemsee, Germany
Zone 6b (526 m above sealevel, 1,5 m above lakelevel ;-) )

"Ein Leben ohne Hosta ist ein Irrtum"
frei nach Karl Foerster
playinmud

Post by playinmud »

Simply fabulous Melanie! Very inspirational. I can't wait to see the photos of the roses in bloom.

Thanks for sharing.
~PIM~

°`°º¤ø,¸¸Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life¸¸,ø¤º°`°
Rosenzobel

Post by Rosenzobel »

hihi-thank you- learn more and more in this forum - not only in hostas....

So my garden is not that big- but if you are anytime in germany- you are welcome!!!!!
maidofshade

Post by maidofshade »

Your garden is amazing. I just love the different spaces you created with the many types of borders. You have a great talent. I can't wait to see the roses in bloom. :D Beautiful!
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Post by thy »

Understand your concern... some of the garden tours can be a bit wild, but id you speak to your locan garden club, I think they can arrange a only after a phone call... that's what I have been told here at least..... that way you can tell people to come at 11 or 11.30 or 12

And tell them you are sorry, but no dogs even in lines and maybe kids are allowed.

Never had the nerve to open mine, some of my paches are so narrow you have to look careful before the next step :roll:

Dave..please continue in German, Melanie will feel more free I am sure

Me... I'm lazy... but that no news for today :lol:
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

I want to say I am sorry for not opening this thread earlier.....

Very, Very Pretty!!!!! I love it.........love those RR ties, and that path.......WOW! Now why can't I get my rear end going and do that?? :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing!! :lol: Oh, and your English is just fine....... :wink:
Rosenzobel

Post by Rosenzobel »

Thanx!!!

the funny thing- I can understand nearly anything you write- but don´t know how to answere in the right way, sometimes....reading and writing is somethng complete different to me...But I´ll try my best and maybee it gets better if I stay longer in this forum... :wink: ..

Hmmmm now Iám thinking about garden tours-might be that some of my neighbours would like to show there gardens aswell so that we could manage this together....

let´s see......

Puuuuuuh..I did some work in my garden yesterday- changed the look of the small "wood-house" in the background of my garden...May I take photos today and show them to you tomorrow... I cutted my hydrangea petiolaris a lot .( so lucky, that i learned all these plants in botanical words- so they are everywhere the same and I don´t need translation for that )

Now I got new room for hmmmmm another climbing rose ore another Clematis ( which I love aswell)...

greetings

mel
Rosenzobel

Post by Rosenzobel »

hi there..I´ve got some new pics from my garden. The Roses will star to bloom and my Hostas getting really big this year..Hope you enjoy my garden pics...

many greetzzz
melanie

Thats Clematis "nelly moser"

Rosarium Uetersen starts to bloom in the back of the picture

And this one is getting really huge- think its a gold standard..?!

the new hosta bed:

Does anybody has got a clue which Hostas these are?? i Think the small one on the right is golden tiara the one in the back is definitly chinese sunrise and the big vblue one must be siboldiana....but the other ones???

enough for now... :wink: Hope you like it and I don´t bore you with my questions.....

greetz
melanie
renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Absolutely beautiful, Melanie!! :D Thanks for sharing your garden with us.
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
New Topic Post Reply