Have I told you lately how happy I am with Hallson's?

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
putnamgardens

Have I told you lately how happy I am with Hallson's?

Post by putnamgardens »

OMG....first I botched the addition and had a $10 credit. SCORE...it get's better. Chris leaves the good news on the voicemail and TWO e-mails to offer solutions to how I could use my windfall. I just LOVE a good suprise so I asked'm to provide misc lily bulbs. SCORE...nicely labeled bulbs just breaking dormancy. THEN I open my H. White bikini FIVE EYES HUGE....what do you suppose I exclaimed? SCORE. I guess I'll have to show ya the plants as they grown. Sure glad I didn't keep it under a $100-. My thanks to Chris. Hallson's ROCK! Can I get an "amen" this Easter weekend? Later, Love, Lisa
Attachments
http://www.hostalibrary.org/wx/wx.html
http://www.hostalibrary.org/wx/wx.html
Last edited by putnamgardens on Apr 23, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
Kas

Re: Have I tell you lately how happy I am with Hallson's?

Post by Kas »

AMEN! And I just love how he knows what to give as a bonus!
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Schattenfreude
USDA Zone: 5b - 6a

Re: Have I tell you lately how happy I am with Hallson's?

Post by Schattenfreude »

My spring order arrived yesterday and I, too, was amazed at the huge clumps and numerous eyes. I've definitely got my work cut out for me this weekend to get them all planted or potted up while dodging raindrops. Hallson's is the BEST! Thanks, Chris!!

Kevin
gesila9
USDA Zone: 5

Re: Have I told you lately how happy I am with Hallson's?

Post by gesila9 »

I ordered a lot of plants from Hallsons in mid September 2010. The single eye Lakeside Cha Cha that I got didn't do well after planting, I couldn't even get it to stand up. Well, I just checked on her and she has four little eyes peeping up. Of course, that's because Hallsons only ships plants with strong roots! Thanks Chris, I can't wait to see this one unfurl.
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: Have I told you lately how happy I am with Hallson's?

Post by Chris_W »

Thanks you guys. I appreciate it. Weather is finally looking great this weekend so you know we'll be busy digging the next batch of orders to go out, and should finally catch up with the new orders coming in. On top of trying to pot plants to open the nursery we've been crazy busy :eek:

And Gesila, I'm glad to hear that Lakeside Cha Cha recovered for you.

Chris
New Topic Post Reply