Spring Trade

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
grdnnkd

Spring Trade

Post by grdnnkd »

I know that there has been some interest in a Spring Trade. I have hosted in the past and would be willing to do so again unless judyg163, or someone else would rather host. Please let me know .........
grdnnkd's Hosta List
Latitude: 46° 78' N; Longitude: -92° 12' W
scootersbear

Re: Spring Trade

Post by scootersbear »

Can't host but would love to be apart of the trade
sweetee
USDA Zone: 5

Post by sweetee »

Never did this before, but would love to know how to participate.
Bigdaddy1

Post by Bigdaddy1 »

I would love to get in on this again this year. I'm a Canadian trader so would need some one else in Canada to trade with. I wish it were easier and cheaper to send plants back and forth across the border! :(

Chris.
morgansrgr8

Post by morgansrgr8 »

I knew there was a reason I was potting up some hosta. :beer: So far just a couple. Chinese Sunrise, Lemon Delight and Blue Cadet. Been getting ready to donate them to our hosta club auction but a spring trade is good too. :cool:
Linda
I know I am past the point of no return but what a way to go.

My Hosta List
ViolaAnn
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by ViolaAnn »

Chris - had this been a bit earlier I would have had some plants with which I could do a trade with you - I divided up 57 of my hostas and sold off divisions, raising over $1100 for my church which is undergoing a multi-million $$$$ renovation. Anything that I had left and a few that I just set aside along the way, I directed to the Ottawa Horticultural society sale. But let's connect in the future.

Ann
Ann
Pictures of Ann's Hostas:
http://violaann.smugmug.com/Garden/Host ... 361_qL3gHS (SmugMug gallery now updated for 2016)
John

Post by John »

Sounds great! Would be happy to see you hosting again, thanks for offering. Why not set up a new Secret Trade thread and get started---
New Topic Post Reply