AHS Facebook Page

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Phil
USDA Zone: 5b

AHS Facebook Page

Post by Phil »

I just sent a request to join the AHS facebook group. Who's on there? Are there any other popular hosta pages or groups?
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: AHS Facebook Page

Post by Chris_W »

I'm trying to keep an active page for Hallson Gardens to show more pictures of the nursery here, but it isn't just a focus on hostas:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hallson- ... 0952482025

I'm not really on facebook myself - have a personal page and rarely ever do anything with it.
Phil
USDA Zone: 5b

Post by Phil »

Chris_W wrote:I'm trying to keep an active page for Hallson Gardens to show more pictures of the nursery here, but it isn't just a focus on hostas:
Cool! And, "liked". :lol:

The broad interest is fine by me, I like garden plants in general and have been a daylily fancier for years.
isadora
USDA Zone: 6B-7

Post by isadora »

II'm a follower of the AHS page, for one, lol! A lot of hybridizers and growers that we are all familiar with, Don Dean for one. A great page to follow what is going on with the AHS. HostaLaVista is another good one, a lot of the same people who are on the AHS page are there too. Both very active.

There is a good group for mini hostas too but at the moment I don't recall the name of it.

Edit: International mini hosta growers.

Sandy
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Post by thy »

There is a Growers of hosta seeds group too
Still think FB is great for relationship... but for plants and discussions... no way,
Then said the AHS may reach some members that way :D

Pia
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
New Topic Post Reply