Regret not signing up for the Milwaukee convention?

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
putnamgardens

Regret not signing up for the Milwaukee convention?

Post by putnamgardens »

Do you regret not signing up for the Milwaukee convention? It's NOT too late. I have TWO openings. You can register under MY name as I won't be able to attend due to illness. Andy and Lisa Putnam. We've missed THREE national conventions in 23 years. We'd be there if we could. Just make the check out to US and You get our two spots. $139- each. Usually it comes with a convention plant and a dinner. THANKS, Later, Love, Lisa
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
Tigger
USDA Zone: 6b - 7a

Re: Regret not signing up for the Milwaukee convention?

Post by Tigger »

Lisa, I'm so sorry you can't go. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Regret, yes, but no time to go now :( Maybe Iowa next year?

David
putnamgardens

Re: Regret not signing up for the Milwaukee convention?

Post by putnamgardens »

Iowa....the last time I was in Cedar Rapids was 93'. Guess I'll be looking forward to July first in Chicago. Really NOT too late to go depending how far you have to drive. Party doesn't really start till Thurs. You'll have Friday and Sat to tour gardens and have dinner at the convention hotel, all included in the convention fee. I heard from Kim Larsen. She's driving and saw a black bear! My girlfriend who lives in Milwaukee put it on Craigs list. Hopefully someone there can be spontaneous. Otherwise I paid ALLOT of $ for two TC'd convention plants. Totally suxs. I guess I'll look forward to seeing you, David, next year. Later, Love, Lisa
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
New Topic Post Reply