Welcome to buff24

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
newtohosta-no more

Welcome to buff24

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Just wanted to welcome you to Hallson's! Lots of great forums here , so I hope you will find something that sparks your interest. :wink: :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
buff24

Post by buff24 »

Thank you!! I'm excited to be here... I have spent a lot of time at another hosta forum, and I hope to branch out and meet some great hosta friends here too!
Thanks,
Buff
Buff

We have not inherited the earth from our fathers, we are borrowing it from our children. ~Native American saying
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

Just want to say hi & welcome to Hallson's!

:P Claudia
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

And OC selcomes you too

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D :D because he knows you will enjoy our forums - ALL OF THEM.. We are so glad to have you in our Hallson family, because that is what we are. We care about and for each other and pass along infomation in the various forums where they would be relavant.DO join in, don't just lurk, post a way to your hearts content, and if you can -do post picture in ANY of the forums. Hallsonites LOVE pictures and the only thing they love better is digging in the dirt. OC doesn't think it's gardening untill he gets all dirty. (For him that's easy !!)

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Hi there
Image to Hallson's!
Debbie :-)

buff24

Post by buff24 »

Thanks for the warm welcome! Today I figured out how to load up a picture for my avatar. Hope you enjoy the pic of my Murphy!!
Buff

We have not inherited the earth from our fathers, we are borrowing it from our children. ~Native American saying
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

He's really cute! I am trying to figure out how to upload pics today, no luck so far!
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
New Topic Post Reply