HI finally found my way back.....

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
floridagurl47
USDA Zone: 8A-B

HI finally found my way back.....

Post by floridagurl47 »

:D :D
hi everyone,

i finally found my way back here.....thanks tina for getting me back in here....she remembered the name i used....i tried emailing to get it, but didnt get an answer....

its good to be back with ya all.....

luv ya
cindy :P [/b]
I can do all things thru CHRIST which strengthen me.....
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Hi Cindy, and welcome back.

I took a look in my email folder and found your email, but it got flagged as Junk so I missed it. Sorry about that, but glad you figured out your username ;)

See you around,

Chris
floridagurl47

Post by floridagurl47 »

thanks chris,
its good to be back.....i know how the email thing goes...for awhile all my emails were going to junk.....

but i really am glad to be back....looking forward to sharing plants and seeds again, and hopefully get in on the "special"things.....missed the valentines one...shux...

the weather is beautiful here....74 right now....

dont mean to make you jealous.....

cindy
Nathalie23

Post by Nathalie23 »

Hi Floridagurl!
Welcome to the forum!

PS: I will go in your state for vacation in 16 days!!! My parents have a mobile home in Fort Lauderdale so we will be there for 3 weeks to accumulate a lot of sunshine for the rest of the long winter here! :cool: :cool: :cool: I can't wait for!!! :D :D :D
Nathalie

I usually speak french so sorry for my mistakes in english
Nathalie23 Hosta List
floridagurl47

Post by floridagurl47 »

hi Nathalie,

you'll love fort lauderdale....thats about 3 hours from me on the east coast...we have friends that live there....we see them a few times a year....carl and i were married in fort lauderdale almost 11 years ago.....you'll get plenty of sunshine and warmth....make sure you have sunscreen with you :cool: ....the temps are starting to warm up....the days this week have been mid 70s....we were "COLD" here a week ago when the high was 50 (which is very cold for here)i had to cover my plants a couple times at night because we were getting a freeze....but, i think thats over now.....have a couple good months coming before the hurricane season begins.....that begins June 1st and ends nov 31st.....

have a great day.... :P

luv ya
cindy :P
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Hi cindy! Glad you found your way back here. :)
74 degrees, huh? Well .........that would make you 74 degrees warmer than us right now. :lol: I just looked outside at my thermometer to see what the temp was this morning and it's right smack dab on zero! At least the sun is shining , so I won't complain. :wink:
I hope we'll be seeing more of you. We're all looking forward to spring I think. I know I am. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
floridagurl47

Post by floridagurl47 »

:P :P

hi hosta,

yes the weather is beautiful today again....ill send some to ya....its hard to believe that here i am enjoying a beautiful day, and so many of ya are freezing...dont think i could handle that "frigid" weather anymore....sujre hope its warmer in ny when we go up there in april..... :P

luv ya
cindy :P
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Welcome back Cindy

Post by oldcoot »

We are glad to hear from you again. :D :D OC envies your weather. Not quite as cold here as in the frozen tundra but cold for us too. Those 26* nights sure do take a long time to warm up the next day. One day last week, the winds changed to the south west (oir warm air funnel) and the temp got up to 65*. Didn't last but one day, but sure was nice. 26 again this morning with 20 mi/hr NE winds. Needless to say OC is NOT going outside. When in service, OC was station in Pensacola, Green Cove Spring and Jacksonville. He loved going to the beach this time of year and getting an early tan.

Post away when you can and DO STAY in touch.. OC loving your tag line.....OC is a believer too.
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply