Let me introduce myself.......

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
tee

Let me introduce myself.......

Post by tee »

Hello gardening buds,
I'm Tee from southeast Alabama. Gardening is my first love, well almost. I grow over 1200 different varieties of daylilies and around 500 different perenniels and self sowing annuals. I have a dh that works full time to support my addiction. :D We have four "kids". Sophie, who doesn't know she's a dog, Bear and Mary are our felines, and Simon is our minature fuzzy lop ear bunny.
Can't wait to meet everyone. I know there are a couple of you that I have met. Lucy Goose has been after me for months to join the group. Thanks for your prodding LG.
~Tee~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Hey Tee!!
To get the smilies to work, just click on the there to your left at the time you want to insert them..... :roll: I use that one a lot!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Have fun, my friend!! :wink:
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

Hi Tee,

I'm glad LucyGoose's prodding was finally successful! It's great to have you here. :cool: :D
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
tee

Post by tee »

Hey Pat!
I knew I knew someone else that lived here! :roll:
Thanks for the kind welcome.
I'm still learning my way around, but think I'm really going to enjoy hanging around here. :wink:
~Tee~
tee

Post by tee »

Lucy Goose,
I'm posting to your welcome. I'm trying to put a little image over by my name too. :lol:
Thanks for the welcome and all your help.
Lets see if this works.
~Tee~
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome, Tee! Glad to see you posting already, but I see that you already know some people here. :)
I hope you'll be posting pics of your daylilies in the DayLily forum and pics of your furkids in the Pets forum! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Welcome Tee! Any friend of Lucy's is.......well.......just plain crazy! :D :D :D
Love ya sis! :P :D :D :D :wink:
tee

Post by tee »

Thanks again, for all the kinds welcomes! Joan, that's all I know. Jump right in! I have this bad habit at times, tho, of not looking before I leap. :roll:
OEG......Lucy Goose told me I would fit right in with EVERYONE! :lol:
~Tee~
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Hello there TEE

Post by oldcoot »

Any friend of Lucy Goose is a FRIEND of mine already. She's a GREAT forum member. Join right in and do POST pictures. We have separate forums for all the flowers you mention and I'll look for you THERE....SOON.

That Funny & Friendly Old Coot, named John saying "COME ON SPRING"
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:evil: :o :lol: Love you too, Bro!! :lol:

Hey Tee, your doing fine.....Since I know what your voice sounds like, I can kinda hear you.... :lol:

Awwww Coot, your too nice......Wait till you see Coots pictures, Tee......He loves pictures!! :D

Joan, I hope to see Tee's pictures, too.....I knew she would like it here.... :D
tee

Post by tee »

Glad to meet ya, old coot! :lol: Lucy Goose can you hear my southern snicker? :lol: I can't say I've ever called anyone old coot before.
Been a bit busy for the past fews days, so I've got lots of catching up to do.
I have tried to post a couple images in the daylily forum.
They are soooo small tho. Can't figure out how to make them bigger. Grrrrrr Once I get it right, I have lots of images to share. Not just daylilies either!
Thanks old coot for the warm welcome.
~Tee~
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Small Images

Post by oldcoot »

Do you have any kind of Photo Editing program ? If so, if you will size you pictures so the are 500 pixels on the longest side, must use highest compression, you pics swill fit on the forum nicely, and show up BIG....

I wouldn't have known that except some of our membvers helped me to get it straight. That's what Halsons is all
about .........SHARING.

That Funny and Friendly Old Coot named John saying "Come on Spring"......and KEEP POSTING
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply