Searching For A New BB Forum To Join

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Kana_Z6

Searching For A New BB Forum To Join

Post by Kana_Z6 »

Looking for a place I can share my extensive knowledge of plants, computer tips & solutions. I just came from a BB where people bashed each other & would gang up on someone because they took their post in a derogitory way. I try my hardest to simply leave a post if I don't like it & go along my merry way. I am 38, single, female & have 1 child - Browzer he is an 11 year old black & tan cocker spaniel & is too smart for his own good . I also want a place where I can share his pictures, along with gardening pictures & other photos. I am a blunt & to the point person who is often misunderstood, I mean no harm, this is just how I communicate. I did lurk around the forums a little bit before deciding to register. So - I guess if I am allowed to do everything I have listed above & everyone seems pretty friendly I just might hang around for a while, if that's okay with you.

And a question - Are they tiny pics only that way because they are uploaded into the server?

{they are really hard to see, especially if you are trying to identify it}

I noticed some nicer, larger pics, but they were linked.
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Welcome Kana_Z6!
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Hi,

Click on the tiny pictures and they will load in a new window :)

Welcome to the forums!

Chris
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Plants, kids, pets, and the occasional computer problem are all discussed here, so it sounds like you've found the right place. :) We also have a whole slew of different personalities and because of this do have the occasional misunderstanding, but we usually are able to work it out. Hope you'll decide to give us a try and stay a while. I think we are a pretty open bunch of people overall, so let me add my "Welcome to Hallson's" also. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

And Kana, I updated the program a little bit tonight. It now says "Click on thumbnail to view full sized image". I'm sure there were others wondering the same thing, so thanks for sharing.
Attachments
tarragona.jpg
wild4flowers

Post by wild4flowers »

Welcome, glad you are here. We all like this place and you will too. CHAR
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

The Old Coot says WELCOME

Post by oldcoot »

You'll love this site !! That is EXACTLY why O.C. joined this group. He has been over joyed at the reception his posts post have received and every time he logs in, he finds something NEW and helpful. Do give us a chance and we think you too will find a home here. Most of us started out in other groups, but osmosed our way here and found a home, a nice home.

Please do tell us more about your garden plans for spring, and when you can, post us somepictures to look at.

There is a forum for almost every kind of flowerfand last year we ADDED a new one for Liliums. Check them ALL out...

That Funny and Friendly Old Coot named John saying "Come on Spring"......and do KEEP POSTING, and showing us PICTURES
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Note for Chris on the Lilium

Post by oldcoot »

What is that beautiful Specimun...I want some some !! Will order when I order the "Old Coot" Hosta.....

That Funny and Friendly Old Coot named John saying "Come on Spring"......and do KEEP POSTING, and showing us PICTURES
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply