*~Welcome Rebekah`*

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
putnamgardens

*~Welcome Rebekah`*

Post by putnamgardens »

Welcome Rebekah: I want to visit New Zealand some day. WHEN I win the lottery. I could be a summer chaser. I wanna see photos and read about your garden. Later, Love, Lisa
P.S. Got Kiwi's?
Attachments
need a lipstick that color.jpg
darkened shiny.jpg
favorite container.jpg
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

putnamgardens thanks for such a warm welcome! :P

Yes New Zealand is beautiful.

I work part-time at a orcahrd just down the road from here in their road-side shop where a lot of tourist come in (about 90% are tourist) and they all say that New Zealand is the place they would live, if they could.
Where where come Americans that came in when I was there last week (who I guess where in their 60s) and said if they where younger they'd be shifting over here.

I've posted bits of pieces of my gardens in here already (and only day 2!) and there is more to come as the season changes into Autumn for us, or your Fall.
The Poplar tree leaves are slowly changing. In Southland they have large 'shelter belts' of Poplars and when they change colour its just stunning to see!
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

I've been away so I'm late with my welcome. Happy to have you joining us here at Hallson's! I would also love to visit NZ one day. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Hi
Image to Hallson's! Would love to see New Zeland some day! Lovely place!

Debbie :-)

New Topic Post Reply