Welcome to lmcclure

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
newtohosta-no more

Welcome to lmcclure

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome to Hallson's! I see you have already found the special section dealing with just Hosta Virus X. It has so much valuable information there and all of us just can't thank Chris enough for adding that section recently.
I hope you will check out the other forums available. Lots of nice people here and we'd love to learn more about you and your gardens. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
lmcclure

Post by lmcclure »

Hello from south Arkansas! I have had about 15 hostas for about 5-6 years now. I just recently ordered about 1o more. I had the old ones under a tree and they looked sad this year. I dug them up and placed them in pots. They look happier now. Still alittle small for their age. All the new ones I am getting are going in pots also. I plan on making a small patio with a planter this fall and have it ready to put them in by March 2006. Any ideas on the hosta bed would be greatly appreciated. I thought about 2 ft deep. The area I want to put it gets sun till about 2:00. I would put a top on it using shade cloth. Anyway, I love my hostas and would love to get more but the virus scares me. I am glad I found this website. There is alot of good info here. I will post a picture of a couple of my hostas so everyone can see them. I have a few I need help with the names. Good meeting everyone and thank-you for all your help.
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Welcome to HG!
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Welcome to the forum! You will love it here and you will have twice or three times as many Hosta after these guys get through with ya :wink:

G
lmcclure

Post by lmcclure »

I have some pics I hope to be able to send tonight with some of mine. I have enjoyed the site. Lots of info. Friendly people!
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Hi
Welcome to Hallson's! yep, lots of nice friendly folks here. :-)

Debbie

New Topic Post Reply