Welcome to nomowhill!

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
newtohosta-no more

Welcome to nomowhill!

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Love the username! :lol: And I see you've already found the hosta forum! Glad to have you aboard! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
putnamgardens

Post by putnamgardens »

Welcome: So your south of St. Paul. Me too. I'm just two blocks off Robert St. This No Mow Hill....is it all hosta? If I had a big hill, I'd get Andy to build me a h2o fall. We're the first Putnam in the phone book just in case you want a garden tour. I'd love to see yours. Today promises to be hot & Humid. Stay cool. Later, Love, Lisa
Attachments
farmers market sunflower bouquet.jpg
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Welcome to HG!
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

And this Old Coot named John, SAYS WELCOME TOO

Post by oldcoot »

WELCOME !!! We have a nice little family here, so join in ask questions and we'll certainly try to give you an answer, and PLEASE do post pictures of your thingies ! WE LOVE pictures...

The usually FUNNY and always most FRIENDLY Old Coot named John, a Gardener for the Lord, saying thank YOU LORD for his good friends that share and for the nice rain that has made all our plants grow so well this year
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
nomowhill

Post by nomowhill »

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I really like the warm fuzzy feelings I get when reading the posts here.

Lisa, we will have to arrange a tour. I am in St. Paul Park, just off of highway 61, I bet we are less than 10 miles apart! I have to ask if you have any relatives in western Iowa. My husband's grandmother was a Putnam.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes.

The hill good sized but not huge. I'll have to post a recent photo if I ever get to see it in the daylight. Here is an early summer picture of the hill, after I convinced DH we needed a deck at the bottom of it, but before he finished the railing on it. :P I love to share photos and I'm excited I found a place to share them.

I also have to say I loved your message John. I thank the Lord every day.

DH, Chris, is on the right and my neice is on the left. The fuzzy tail in the middle is the golden retriever, Nick.

And I am Bobbi.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Bobbi,
It looks like you have your own little slice of heaven there! Love the deck and it's location. :) Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :D
And it would be pretty cool if you and Lisa discovered you were related to each other! :wink:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply