hi all, so good to be back!

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
hmacgarden

hi all, so good to be back!

Post by hmacgarden »

I've finally got a new computer and am happy to be back on line...missed reading all your hosta news & chats.
I live in the Laurentians, north of Montreal on 3 1/2 acres of perennial gardens, lawns and pathways through the woods...favorites plants are hostas, heuchera, peonies, daylilies, lilacs and iris...hostas are at the top of the list..
Love to trade so if any of you are in Canada I have hundreds of varieties of both hosta & daylilies, most of them big enough to divide...and I enjoy visitors, so you're welcome if you're in the area.
happy gardening!
Heather
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Hey! You were a member a long time ago weren't you? I think I recall someone going by the username "Heathermac". Would that have been you?
Anyway...it's good to have you back with us. It sounds as though you have a fantastic property with lots and lots of gardening space. Good for you! Hope we'll be seeing lots of you in the forums and remember....pics are always welcome! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
hmacgarden

I'm back

Post by hmacgarden »

Hi Joan,
Yes, that was me...HeatherMac.. was going to use the same name , but couldn't remember my password, so had to start all over :oops: I've gone from hosta lover, to collector to fanatic since I was here last...will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how...my gardens are looking great and most of the hostas are a good size now.
Heather
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

I can't wait to see your pics, Heather.....and again...welcome back!! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

And OC says welcome too !!

Post by oldcoot »

Good to have you back. See you already are a:D :D :D Hostaholic like most of us. (OC became addicted two years ago). He is from upstate SC . which is getting really dry now. If you are a hostaholic, you came to the right spot. They congregate here daily . Lots of good friendly help in this group. You'll fit right in with us then. Often times we speak the first thing that come out of our mouths (Ho-Ho-Ho) and because OC knows you will enjoy our forums - ALL OF THEM.. We are so glad to have you in our Hallson family, and that is what we are. We care about and for each other and pass along information in the various forums where they would be relevant and prayers or good wishes when you want them . DO join in, don't just lurk, post a way to your hearts content, and if you can -do post picture in ANY of the forums. Hallsonites LOVE pictures and the only thing they love better, is digging in the dirt. OC doesn't think it's gardening until he gets all dirty. (For him that's easy !!)
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Nathalie23

Post by Nathalie23 »

Hi Heather!

Just noticed that you are from Quebec too :roll: I'm from Trois-Rivières. I'll be very interested in trade of hostas or daylilies in the next spring. :wink: You can also participate to the secret trade on the forum who is very fun. :cool:
Nathalie

I usually speak french so sorry for my mistakes in english
Nathalie23 Hosta List
New Topic Post Reply