Welcome to BIG FOOT!

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Welcome to BIG FOOT!

Post by kHT »

When I saw that name I had a good :lol: ! Welcome to HG and I hope you enjoy your stay.
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

:lol: I love the name too! And I checked your profile and see you're interested in curling. Do you participate in the sport? I became fascinated with curling during the last winter Olympics and now I find myself stopping to watch it whenever it's on TV. (which isn't often here... :lol: )
Welcome to Hallson's , btw. :wink: :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
BIG FOOT

Curling

Post by BIG FOOT »

Yes I am very lucky I have played the game for some 57 yrs and have representated the province 10 times at the national championships ITs a game were you shake the other players hand before and after the game and often buy the looser a beverage after the game .It is a game were
the differance between being a bum and hero gets very very small at times, and at time good team work makes the differance. I love the game for all its merits.

Thanks for asking
Richard
IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING GOOD SAY NOTHING AT ALL
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

How wonderful, Richard! I truly am fascinated by the strategy and the precision of the play in the game. It's something I think I would love to learn ....someday. :wink:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply