under the cover of darkness

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
R. Rock
USDA Zone: 3-4

under the cover of darkness

Post by R. Rock »

Hello!!! Introductions are always scary :eek: . A little about me :hmm: live in midwest Wi.,45 min. east of twin cities. consider my zone;3 with mulch zone 4. I am blessed with two children; not sure on that one, ages are 3 & 14. I have been involved in the horticulture industry for 23 yrs., currently have a successful landscape design and installation co., along with that a nursery is being established. I have transformed what used to be kept up around here(10 min. of mowing) into 8 acres of lush lawn and gardens and more as time progresses. The gardens emphasize stone work, rare and unique conifers, and of course hosta. The gardens are my release. :D I finally decided to be involved because of the professionalism of Chris and the personalities surrounding this forum. :bd: I will have to practice typing somehow ; my fingers are already wore down like an old hen's beek in the barnyard. Cheers to all :beer:
Last edited by R. Rock on Feb 14, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be part of the solution
newtohosta-no more

Re: under the cover of darkness

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome!! Glad you decided to join us. :D We'd love to see pics of your 8 acres. It sounds fabulous....and a ton of work too! I'll be looking forward to your future posts. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
pauhaus
USDA Zone: 5b

Post by pauhaus »

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your place, sounds amazing. I love the look of old stonework used in a garden setting. All the best.
Paul
My Hosta List

“With fronds like you, who needs anemones.”
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Welcome to the forums and let there be light!! :lol:
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
R. Rock

Post by R. Rock »

Thankyou for the welcome!!! I do realize pictures are a real hit. May try to post this afternoon. I am new to all of this technology; just last week I thought this computer screen was part of the digital T.V. signal. :roll:
Be part of the solution
R. Rock

Post by R. Rock »

Hello!
I have some pictures available in the garden gallery.
Be part of the solution
New Topic Post Reply