Welcome, Gardenitis! All the way from Canada

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
putnamgardens

Welcome, Gardenitis! All the way from Canada

Post by putnamgardens »

Hello from MN: Your handle is fun. It means you have inflammation of the garden. That's a good way to swell. I know you're dormant like me but SOON, we'll play in the dirt. What kind of Dog do you have? They make good company don't they. Mine never complains. It's no mistake that women's best friend doesn't talk. I'm looking forward to learning about your garden. Later, Love, Lisa
Attachments
golden reindeer
golden reindeer
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
Gardenitis
USDA Zone: 5b

Re: Welcome, Gardenitis! All the way from Canada

Post by Gardenitis »

Well hi there Lisa,

Thanks so much for the welcome & I'm glad you got a kick out of my handle!!

I have to admit that I am really enjoying meeting fellow gardeners on here. Isn't it nice to hear other garden maniacs talk about their passion? Geez, I love it - very support group-ish :D Definitely needed to get through the winter.

I would have thought husband would feel relieved that he no longer has to listen to me go on and on about spring and planting and hostas and mulch and everything else, but instead he asked me if I joined a cult. What a guy :roll: I often wonder how it works for people in relationships who BOTH are passionate gardeners...I certainly will never know - husband thinks digging new flower beds is an insult to grass. How do I endure???

On the other hand, dogs are the VERY best and I have to say, yours is just sooooo adorable. Love the antlers! My guy is a Bernese Mountain Dog 12 months. He just wants to be my shadow. Here are a few photos I took last summer -
Newton; a gardner's best friend
Newton; a gardner's best friend
IMG_2154.jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Rounding up the pots
Rounding up the pots
IMG_2314.jpg (27.24 KiB) Viewed 552 times
My weed eater
My weed eater
IMG_3116_2.jpg (28.21 KiB) Viewed 552 times
I look forward to talking again and seeing more of your photos.
Michelle
New Topic Post Reply