Hi Everyone....

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
floridagurl47
USDA Zone: 8A-B

Hi Everyone....

Post by floridagurl47 »

:D Good Morning Everyone,

It's been a very long time since i was here.....so much going on and 2 new computers later HERE I AM.....

Carl and i are still in FLORIDA....the weather is beautiful BUT WE VERY BADLY NEED RAIN.....But i am keeping my gardens watered and have some beautiful things blooming.....My Bird of Paradise has bloomed for the very first time, which really excited me,very pretty.....my gerbera daisy is just starting to bloom....my daylilies are beginning to bloom again for the 3rd time.....

I will put this back in my favs, so i can come and play with ya'll......

hugs
cindy
I can do all things thru CHRIST which strengthen me.....
newtohosta-no more

Re: Hi Everyone....

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome back, Cindy! Things here are just now popping out of the ground and what a glorious site it is! I was just in North Carolina and many things were blooming there. Some were even past their bloom time. Azaleas were in full force and the azaleas here haven't quite started yet. Another week or two and they should be out in full bloom. It's almost like I get to enjoy two springs this year!
Glad you see you back. Things have been a tad slow here, but I think it will pick up now that people are starting to get back in their gardens. :wink:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D :D And That OldCoot named John welcomes you too.
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Welcome to HG!
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
New Topic Post Reply