Hello.....I am new!

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
fiveacrefarmgirl
USDA Zone: 5

Hello.....I am new!

Post by fiveacrefarmgirl »

Hello all........ :) Iam new and in need of Greenhouse info.
I am growing hanging baskets for next year(Mothers day), and need to know what to put in them, and when to start.... :-? :?:
Wave Petunias, and other hanging vines/flowers are what I want...How long does it take to get the waves to look good in a basket? :???: thanks for the help..........
Five acre farmgirl
Five Acre Farmgirl
newtohosta-no more

Re: Hello.....I am new!

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome to Hallsons. I don't have a greenhouse myself, but plenty of people on this site do, so I hope you'll connect with them and they'll help you out. Hope you will enjoy this site. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Re: Hello.....I am new!

Post by oldcoot »

You should have a wonderful time here :D :D :D :D We are a really loving family of folks here. Find the forum you are interested in and share your thoughts as you wish or ask questions and OC bets you will surprised at the number of replies you get. We like nothing better than sharing our expience , good or bad with others........Really glad to have you with us............An Old Coot named John :beer: :beer: :beer: :D :D :D
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply