Welcome to teleman14

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
newtohosta-no more

Welcome to teleman14

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome to Hallsons and good luck with your seeds you planted. I don't grow from seed, but I'm sure someone will answer the questions you posted. Happy to have you with us here at this site! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
teleman14
USDA Zone: 5

Re: Welcome to teleman14

Post by teleman14 »

thanks for the welcome,I hope to be planting a bunch of hostas,daylilies,and roses in the yard this spring. We have some hostas that I don't know the name to,but they are decorative and we use them in a few different spots in the yard.If I get enough plants from seed I will put them all over the place and see where they do best. Hope to get at least a few interesting ones,wish me luck.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Feel free to post pics of those unnamed Hostas on the Hosta forum and I'll bet someone there can ID them for you! :wink: Good luck with all your planting! Hurry up spring!!!! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
teleman14
USDA Zone: 5

Post by teleman14 »

I'll have to wait until the spring for them to come up again in order to take pictures,thanks for the advice. I have a few new ones coming from seed that I gathered in the fall,the parent plants were all large leafed blue/green in color with no variagations. Hope some of them will produce interesting foliage.
New Topic Post Reply