New!!! Hey Plant Lovers!!! Especially succulents....

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Greenleafsnblue
USDA Zone: 9B

New!!! Hey Plant Lovers!!! Especially succulents....

Post by Greenleafsnblue »

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask if this combo of succulents is alright. The aloe marlothii will probably need replanting when it gets a little bigger but I think it came out nice. Any suggestions/opinions? Thanks. Also, my haworthia sometimes gets a little pale and soft in the leaves, but then returns to normal when not in the sun. Is this normal? The succulents on the bottom left are lithops but I forgot what the ones in the back right are called. I was trying to go for a forest kinda look with the ones in the back right but didn't turn out just like that. I still think its pretty cool though. The haworthia are supposed to be like alien grass or something thriving in the front.
Attachments
Plant 1 copy.jpg
Plant 2.jpg
Plant 3.jpg
newtohosta-no more

Re: New!!! Hey Plant Lovers!!! Especially succulents....

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome to Hallsons! That really looks beautiful! You might want to post your question and pictures in the "Cactus and Succulent Forum", as well as "The Garden Bench". More people will see it there. I don't grow any succulents myself , so can't be of any help to you.
Hope you will enjoy this site. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply