Hello All

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
smithstudios71
USDA Zone: 5

Hello All

Post by smithstudios71 »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Devon, aka "Papa" to my kids. I have been into Hostas for a number of years and was just getting my collection going on our 3 acres of wooded land, it was to be a Hosta Utopia. Unfortunately we had to leave our house going on two years ago and move out to the in-laws farm, due to our sons medical condition. Shade is at a premium here, but my dream is to change that situation. I am now a stay-at-home Papa and this is the first summer that we got to spend some time working outside on landscaping. It is like a blank canvas here, my FILs idea of landscaping is a sprayer full of herbicide! :roll: I like to tinker and get my hands dirty. Being outside this summer and babying the Hostas back to life that I had quickly dug up almost two years ago has given me Hosta Fever and I like it! I am enjoying this forum and the other on gardenweb. My DW and I talked tonight about trying to make it up to Michigan sometime in September, I can't wait. We may have to drive the truck though!
Tigger
USDA Zone: 6b - 7a

Re: Hello All

Post by Tigger »

Welcome, Devon.

Your FIL should be pleased that your gardening efforts will increase his property value! Good luck.

David
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Re: Hello All

Post by kHT »

Welcome!! I have to agree with David on the importance of your gardening efforts!! Keep on growing!!
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
New Topic Post Reply