Kathleen Dunford help?

Use this area to discuss climbing plants such as trumpet vines, clematis, and others.

Moderator: Chris_W

wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Kathleen Dunford help?

Post by wishiwere »

Good morning~

I have this plant the second year and it bloomed, but was covered up by some annuals, so I didn't really get to see it much. Now this year I moved it, with a huge chunk of land all in one piece. It grew very well and is doing fine, but all of sudden I noticed that a few leaves on one branch are black tipped or splotched kind of. What is that? Any help for it? I am so sad I moved it, but had to. Any suggestions? I thought maybe it was all the heat (over 90 ever day and about 70, but very humid and hot winds for a week now. Rain the last 2 nights, but not a lot.
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

Just moving up to get some attention here too? While you fixing Lucygooses babies :D
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:hmm: Jane....wonder if is that durn wilt thing......Ya know, my Bro needs to be in this forum....where in the heck is he, anyway?? :evil: I am of no help, am I..... :(
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

LOL............I just posted on the other post about that same thing! I think someone's stealing our experts! :???: :eek:
New Topic Post Reply