Game day

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
edburton
USDA Zone: 5A

Game day

Post by edburton »

Game Day
I up and get dressed and go out to see what Wisconsin Kay is watching on QVC.
She says to me what you gonna do today, I say it's game day.
Wisconsin Kay gets this look in her eye and heads towards the bedroom, Wisconsin Eddie gets this look in his eye and starts to follow, as I'm walking down the hall I start unbuttoning my shirt, when I get to the bedroom Wisconsin Kay says to me what did you spill now.
I stammer a bit and say what ya mean Wisconsin Kay? I thought, er, I shouldn't think maybe.
Wisconsin Kay looks at me and says you said it was game day, and I playfully slap her butt and say ya! it is.
Wisconsin Kay says I'm getting the STUFF ready for E-Bay.
I say what! she says what, what?
Well there was only one thing limper than Wisconsin Eddies ego right about then.

I says game day means the Packers were on at noon, Wisconsin Kay says you better hurry then or you will miss it. I just about swallowed my tongue I was so tied.
I figured about the only thing that's gonna spill on that shirt is the sweat off the ice filled glass of Scotch I'm about to have for breakfast while I'm taking pictures of stuff and then listing stuff before the game which is when Wisconsin Kay goes stuff shopping.
To make matters worse she hasn't sold any stuff for 2 days, Wisconsin Kay thinks Wisconsin Eddie isn't selling it like he should, Wisconsin Eddie told her if Wisconsin Kay could do better, I get the couch tonight.
New Topic Post Reply