A note from the Idiots...

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
jgh

A note from the Idiots...

Post by jgh »

I've not been good at staying in touch. Life has been busy and kind of complicated since last spring. And after a two year hiatus we resurected Harbor Lane Gardens as a retail source and sold maybe 300 hostas. Sure gave us a sense of how hard Chris and Brian work... we found it truly exhausting just to keep up with our few orders... not sure what we'll do next year... our "business" years might be behind us...

And now we are off on a series of travels. We'll be in the RV in the southwest for about a month... then we'll spend January in Kenya and Tanzania... then mid-February to mid-April in Honduras. Our internet access is very limited and we are enjoying spending a lot of time with just the two of us, disconnecting from all the noise and confusion of the world.

So... just wanted to let you know we are thinking of our Hallsons friends with affection, even if we aren't contributing as actively. We will try to stay in touch through some Idiots episodes.
newtohosta-no more

Re: A note from the Idiots...

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Wishing you both safe travels! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Thanks for the note Jim. And I can't stop smiling at the thought of selling 300 hostas. Ah, those were the easy days :lol: :D
GrannyNanny

Post by GrannyNanny »

As my mother used to say when she got a small bit of something from someone: "All crumbs thankfully received!" We will take whatever you send us, and enjoy every word! (No, I am not implying that your contributions are in any way "crummy"!) Phyllis
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Enjoy the trip, and stay safe!!
New Topic Post Reply