Idiots Fans - photo contest

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
jgh

Idiots Fans - photo contest

Post by jgh »

Many of you have been so kind in your support for our Idiots episodes. You might remember our Idiots Walijaza - the blog of our safaris in Tanzania. We've been having very good luck this year enterring a photo contest operated on Facebook by our tour operator Access2Tanzania. With the help of our friends, we won two of the popular votes and two of the professional selection awards... a total of $1000 off our upcoming safari.

This month there is one more vote - for the grand prize of $1000. If you enjoy our episodes and photos and feel so inclined, you could vote for our photo at

https://www.facebook.com/Access2Tanzani ... 345&rest=1

Since we have four photos there among the entries, we are encouraging people to vote for the one of the rainbow over the Serengeti (the one without our guide in it - that one also won a prize!) It is labeled Jim from Plymouth...

of course, if you like a different photo there, you can vote for whichever you like best. I actually had a hard time choosing - there is one there we didn't take that I like a lot!
Linda P

Re: Idiots Fans - photo contest

Post by Linda P »

Chuckling at the shameless pandering, but of course I will be happy to try to help you win that additional $1K. That would be 'awesome'. :wink:
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
Tigger
USDA Zone: 6b - 7a

Re: Idiots Fans - photo contest

Post by Tigger »

Voted for you, although I admit being drawn by the red sunset through the acacia. I 'll have to remember this outfit when I finally convince my future husband to go on safari. My brief jaunts in South Africa see just a taste of what we'd see in a bigger park.
New Topic Post Reply