Idiots Hana Mana Episode 17 Maui – Road to Hana

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
jgh

Post by jgh »

Short in distance… long in driving time… enduring in memory… “The Road to Hana” is one of the world’s great road trips. One picture goes a long way to explaining why such a short route will take a whole day for a round trip

The narrow road twists along the north coast of the east part of Maui. Small villages are separated by long sections of natural beauty.

The rugged coastline and mesmerizing surf entrance visitors. Minutes can easily turn into hours observing as each wave performs its own special dance.

Fertile volcanic soil and abundant rainfall create lush foliage.

Numerous waterfalls punctuate the drive… including one particularly interesting view from straight above the falls.

To a Hawaiian, it probably looks entirely normal – but the Idiots found the Christmas decorations delightful.

Even the graffiti on Maui is often attractive…

Flowers and waterfalls and twists and curves – the road to Hana is always interesting. But no matter what, on Maui, it always comes back to the sea…

thy
USDA Zone: 7

Re: Idiots Hana Mana Episode 17 Maui – Road to Hana

Post by thy »

A glass of red from Chile, an Italian bruschetta, a bit of French camembert with just a few drops of Danish erica honey ...

Okay I am not going to say beautiful / stunning pics once again..... but several are :wink:
Fact is you have changed my view of Hawaii ... In my little mind it was a round island with 2 volcanoes in the center, then a lot of buildings... houses, offices and mostly hotels and then the sandy beach... LOL I was so very wrong, it is beautiful.

Thanks for enlightening me :D I
The trip is so worth to see

Pia
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
New Topic Post Reply