Concrete Bear Statue

Discuss garden design, share general garden pictures, or discuss general gardening topics not specifically related to another subject area.

Moderator: Chris_W

Tracy_Zone5

Concrete Bear Statue

Post by Tracy_Zone5 »

I have a friend who is trying to find a concrete bear statue for his wife. He has been looking for quite a while and has found nothing. What she wants is a statue to dress that wears about a size 3 toddler clothes. She had on in the past and would like another.

If anybody has any suggestion where we might find one of these bears, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Tracy
dian57

Post by dian57 »

Go to your largest local nursery that carries statuary. They have catalogs they can order from. I was looking to replace a specific angel statue once and found it in one of the many catalogs behind the register desk. They ordered it for me and everyone was happy.
Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric. ~Pam Brown
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Tracy_Zone5, I drove past the Concrete Shop here locally and they have Cement Bears but it will cost an arm and leg to get it back there.
Tracy_Zone5

Post by Tracy_Zone5 »

Thanks for the help.

He said they asked at a statue place in Osage Beach and were told they could not get them. I'm sure it is a much larger place than anything we have here locally. We will all keep looking.

Thanks again.

Tracy
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Did you do a google search for the words "concrete bear" or "concrete statues"? I got several hits, but didn't go to the sites to see if they had anything that might fit the requirements. I would imagine they would be expensive to buy and especially expensive to ship , because of the weight. :???: Good luck!
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply