Perennial garden, sunny pictures in those dark days

Discuss garden design, share general garden pictures, or discuss general gardening topics not specifically related to another subject area.

Moderator: Chris_W

masja63

Perennial garden, sunny pictures in those dark days

Post by masja63 »

Since the summer is over I have more time for the computer. Here in Belgium it has been a season with enough sun and enough rain, so my garden has been more beautiful than it was ever before.
I have taken a lot of pictures of the garden and the herbaceous borders, filled with perennials. If you are interested please take a look at http://users.pandora.be/jan.mieke.bastiaens/
We do hope you like our garden site and enjoy the virtual tour. You can also vote for a place in the best garden site top 50.
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

What a beautiful spot you have created! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'll look forward to more. I'm opening your website right now, but with my slooooooow dialup service, it will take a while to view it all.
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Oh my, that is one heck of a structure!! I love it!! I'm on dial-up too, so I will go to the site later on.....Thanks for sharing it!! :D
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Gorgeous! You certainly put your backs into that! Whew! What a transformation of old to new, but it looks as though it's been there for years, which is a kudo to you!

Congrats, but sorry, couldn't figure out which one to vote for when I got to the page to vote :???: Wish that was in english too to help out :)

Good luck on the voting :)
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
petal*pusher

Post by petal*pusher »

Hokey Smokes! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!.......p :wink:
Hapygdnr

Post by Hapygdnr »

WOW!!! Your garden is really something and your website is wonderful too. Really shows how much work you've put into everything. Thanks for sharing with us. I'd vote for your site too, if I could figure out how to do it...

Jeanne
~dirtbug~

Post by ~dirtbug~ »

:o WOW :o

lovely thanks for sharing..

~dirtbug~
:D
~feral flowers family~
cheyenne 14yrs
indianna 10 yrs
chance 9 yrs
kelsey 6 yrs
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

And the Old Coot says the same thing too WOW

Post by oldcoot »

That really is a beautiful 35 acres (OC envies you, he only has one acre and a lot of that is shade) that inter-active site is fabulous. Did you do that yourself, or did you have some help ? Either way it is fantastic. OC is SO GLAD you got good rain on that nice garden. We were under 5 months of draught with a only a tid bit of rain every now and then, but not enough to do any good. Draught seems to be over now and we have had SEVEAL NICE rains in the passt two weeks. C ame just in time to plant OC's fall
bulbs....

Once again, a beautiful PLACE........John, that Old COot
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Post by thy »

Dreaming ..... :D
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
New Topic Post Reply