Neglected Mandevilla Leah

Use this area to talk about tender plants such as annuals, tropicals, and houseplants.

Moderator: Chris_W

kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Neglected Mandevilla Leah

Post by kHT »

After leaving her in the garage for two weeks she is now seeing the bright sun again! Blooming her head off and loves the spot she was put back to. :wink: She tropicals are forgiving!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:cool:
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Such beautiful blooms, Karma! You sure do have a way with tropicals. :)
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

You know what? I forgot to tell you that a few days ago, I went to the farm stand to get green peppers and they had a big potted one of these blooming...I did like a double take, and then asked the man what it was, and if it was for sale.....He said it was a Mandella and that it was $25......It looked like yours, Karma.......Pink.....No, I did not buyt it
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

LG, that was cheap for one of them! I like to buy mine small and let them grow. We currently have 2, Janell is to small to bloom and we hope to add more. This is one I haven't tried rooting over the winter months but maybe this winter I should try? :wink:
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Cheap? Is this another thing to bring in the house for winter? I am sure it is.....Man, DH would KILL me....I will have enough in the living room this winter.,.....Olga called me yesterday on a house to go look at.....Best get our appointments arranged....:lol:
New Topic Post Reply