OC's 06 Shade beds Pictures

Use this area to talk about tender plants such as annuals, tropicals, and houseplants.

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

OC's 06 Shade beds Pictures

Post by oldcoot »

:bd: :bd: :bd: Really enjoying my new Camera "stuff" these were made with the XT and the small kit len. Was checkking out it's depth of field, so shot at an angle.Was really pleased. Edited in PS El3......OC
Attachments
s Deck-03-06.jpg
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Pretty nice, keep them coming!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Practice all you want! I love seeing some color now.....Your doing great with that new camera!! Thanks for sharing!! :D
oldcoot

Good thing OC made that Pansy Picture

Post by oldcoot »

:eek: :eek: :eek: Good thng OC made that picture when he did. Had a light freeze that night which got most of them, went out the next day when it thawed out and shot the purple one...They are ALL crumpled up now. OC
Attachments
Pansy-03-06-FR.jpg
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
oldcoot

Beautiful Little Purple Wildflower

Post by oldcoot »

:bd: :bd: :bd: When Joy took OC out in the yard the other day, OC walked right over this pretty. Joy said come back and made a picture of it for me. OC did and when he saw it, he was sure glad she saw it..Strong Lens made this shot possible. These flowers were barely grass high..

Do Enjoy...............OC
Attachments
Yard Wild Flowers - 03-06-OC.jpg
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Very pretty, Coot!! :P
oldcoot

More Pansies

Post by oldcoot »

:eek: :eek: OC's Pansys were hit hard by he 26* weather he had over the week-end. But caught these lovelies Saturday while Birding, before they met their demise.....OC hoping you will enjoy seeing them...
Attachments
Pansy-Sat-.jpg
oldcoot

Pansies seem to be as resillient as Hosta

Post by oldcoot »

:bd: :bd: :bd: After almost meeting their demise, some 80* weather snapped them right back
Attachments
Pansies-2.jpg
oldcoot

While OC was taking the Azalea Picture

Post by oldcoot »

Spotted this Dandelion which had just bloomed. sure glad she was along, for OC would sure have sure missed it
He was looking forward and she was looking down to see what hole in the ground OC was heading for. (She spoils OC rotten. ) And he loves it and tells her so every day all day......Enjoy OC
Attachments
Dandelions.jpg
oldcoot

OC's 06 Bedding plants

Post by oldcoot »

Made the mistake of going with Joy to Wally World last week, and look what OC came home with Good Lord must have liked them, have had drizzling rain ever since we
brought them home...OC
Attachments
s deck 06-05-06.jpg
s deck 06-05-06.jpg (55.83 KiB) Viewed 3391 times
Petunias and Marigolds.jpg
Petunias and Marigolds.jpg (39.98 KiB) Viewed 3391 times
Amaraathus--OC Deck.jpg
Amaraathus--OC Deck.jpg (45.05 KiB) Viewed 3391 times
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

John, John, John!!!.....You took a picture of that nasty dandelion??? :eek: ... :o ....I hate those things!!Oh my goodness.....Those are what I dig out of the gardens daily!! :lol: ....Your lucky I love you to death....cause only you could love a dandelion bloom, and post it....:lol:!!!! ((((((Coot)))))

Now......Those sure are pretty pictures of the annuals from Wally World!!! :P .... :wink:
oldcoot

Thanks Lucy

Post by oldcoot »

:-? :-? :-? OC thought it looked pretty....OC
oldcoot

The Celosia are really growing in the little plant thingie.

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D :D Got some one coming Friday afternoon to plant them for me.....RAYYYYY OC
Attachments
Celosia ready to plant-06.jpg
Celosia ready to plant-06.jpg (50.89 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
New Topic Post Reply