Old COot's Early Hyancinths

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Old COot's Early Hyancinths

Post by oldcoot »

Couldn't find my original Early Bloom post so here is is again and when it bloomed, right before it froze...

That Funny & Friendly Old Coot, named John, Saying only 59 more days until SPRING.
Attachments
Spring Hyacinth (3).jpg
Spring  Bulb-2.jpg
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

So pretty!! :D
oldcoot

It was a shame to see it freeze

Post by oldcoot »

It was just getting going, but three nighs if 12*F weather, put it right back to sleep.

Thanks for your comment

Do enjoy. That Funny and Friendly Old Coot looking forward to SPRING in just 58 Days !!
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

very pretty! I love the smell of them too!

Debbie

oldcoot

They are blooming good.

Post by oldcoot »

O.C. went out and cut these yesterday before they froze last night and tonight. Too pretty to let freeze. Joy says they smell great. She really likes them.....

The vase they are in came from Holland. I bought several of them when I bought some bulb from over there once upon a time.........Great for small blooms. Has a nice wide mouth, but each little vase is shallow.

That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot , named John, saying, "SPRING" is coming and in just 22 more days" and counting !!!
Attachments
05-Hyancinth-Bouq-2--02-25.jpg
05-Hyancinth-Bouq-02-25.jpg
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Wow, that's a cool vase....Not sure I have ever seen one like it....

Nice Pic's!! Thanks Coot!! :D
New Topic Post Reply