More Primula

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

Doris_J

More Primula

Post by Doris_J »

They're starting to kick into gear! Here's what bloomed this week. The first two are a couple of Wandas. Look at the frilly edge on the yellow one!
Attachments
primwandapeach.JPG
primwandayel.JPG
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

I've got a couple of huge Dawn Ansells ready to burst. They may be in full bloom now. I'll check this morning. She's a double white.

And this single white is Early Girl, I think.
Attachments
primearlygirl.JPG
primdawnansell.JPG
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Those look great Doris - I especially like that peachy colored one! I have a piece of that yellow wanda potted up for you :)

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

More this morning. An orange Wanda, and a lavender one that was being smothered by my Oak Leaf Hydrangea.
Attachments
primulalavender.JPG
primulawandaorange.JPG
KellieD

Post by KellieD »

:bawl: Waahh!!!!!!! I miss my primula! :(
doublemom2

Post by doublemom2 »

Well Kellie - you just need to come up her for a visit, don't you? Between my house and your sister's, you can visit a lot of your plants. You might even need to bring Dante with you so our kitty can see what dogs are all about!

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Oh Doris, those are really pretty.....I like that orange'ish one.....I am going to have to look for some more for myself...I only have two....one I don't count....it has just stayed this tiny little thing....I think I still have it... :lol:

Thanks for the pictures!! :D
oldcoot

O.C. has to adjust his thinking now...

Post by oldcoot »

He NEEDS to add some of THESE to his shade bed. They do GROW in shade beds don't they. That is about the only spot he has left..............

That FUNNY & very FRIENDLY Old Coot, named John, stating flatly, that Spring IS COMING in just 10 more days.
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply