Growing Growing and still Growing

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

shadylanejewel
USDA Zone: 8a

Growing Growing and still Growing

Post by shadylanejewel »

My Gunnera chilensis is really taking off this year. Behind and to the right is my Gunnera manicata (which is suppose to get even bigger). :o

It is on a slope and is already over 5' tall.
Attachments
Gunnera chilensis.jpg
Julie

"To Plant a Seed is a Noble Deed - Propagation is Conservation" Norman C. Deno, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Julie - Those are great! Where are they? From the pix I can't tell where on your property. Hmmmm. I might have to make a visit down your way some time this summer! I'd love to see you again and your plants and pond, etc.

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
shadylanejewel
USDA Zone: 8a

Post by shadylanejewel »

Hey Andi - They are down in the shade garden expansion area looking up the bank toward the greehouse.

We finally put up the 20 x 48 shade house this spring and I filled it with mostly the pots I had down in the display garden. Also went on a Trillium rescue and have hundreds of them waiting to get planted out, so I already need another shade house. :???:

Would love to see you and the girls. :D
Julie

"To Plant a Seed is a Noble Deed - Propagation is Conservation" Norman C. Deno, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry
New Topic Post Reply