'Splash' Balloon Flower????

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

lazygardner

'Splash' Balloon Flower????

Post by lazygardner »

My white balloon flowers bloomed splashed with patches of blue (lavender undertone). Has anyone seen variegated balloon flowers before? Is this something new? If it is what do I do.... besides give most of the seeds to Chris and Brian? (The pros!)
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
Snow

Post by Snow »

Sounds pretty! Got pictures?
~*Snow*~
Dee
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Dee »

I had that happen before...aren't they just beautiful? :D Of course, that was a few years ago and I never did think to save the seeds. And the original plant is long gone. I'm not sure it would come true from seed, but it sure would be fun to try! :D
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

I don't have a functioning digi cam, but I did get a couple of pics which only came out so-so. I just dread trying to post them tho, as I never did get any good at it. If I get a chance, maybe later tonight I will give it a shot.

I will save the seeds, and I guess I will give most of them to Chris and Brian, if they want them. I am just lousy at seed starting.... not all my fault though... dreaded kitty diggers!!! They never did where you want them to. :lol:

Do either of you want any of the seeds? The more people I give them to, the more of a chance they will have of surviving.
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
New Topic Post Reply