Cold day in Wisconsin

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

Ed_B
USDA Zone: 4b

Cold day in Wisconsin

Post by Ed_B »

-20 with the wind chill, the older I get the more I hate the cold.
So I daydream of the seasons past.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Pretty Pictures.

Post by oldcoot »

Lucy told me you guys were really fighting the cold. Come on down with us...Our cold weather only lasts a day or too.

In fact we are getting some tomorrow night. looks like freezing rain rather than snow. Be gone in two days...

Once again, nice pictures...........John that Old Coot
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Ed_B
USDA Zone: 4b

Post by Ed_B »

I love to John, but I have two problems. My job, and most importantly my grandkids. 1 year old boy & twin 5 year old girls.

I know for a fact that we would miss them to much to leave.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

OC undertstands.

Post by oldcoot »

:eek: :eek: Wouldn't want to leave here for the same reasons, that and the fact my wife lives here. She'd NEVER live where it is that COLD..

Thanks, John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Hey Ed....I am a blond, and I always forget where you live....I see the zone 4, but where the heck are ya? :lol: You could go up to the Profile and stick your state in there for us, pretty please?? Thank-You!

Yep, we are staying in the 20's around here this week.....Chicago and north are suppose to be getting snow tomorrow again....We might, too.....All is okay if that durn wind don't blow, but it usually does....

Beautiful pictures as always....I might now post every time, but I do look! Thanks for sharing!!! :snow:
New Topic Post Reply