Yellow flowers

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Yellow flowers

Post by Annie »

Here is another plant I have growing out by the pond. It's HUGE! The plant itself is like 5' tall.
I love the weedy wild flower look :D

If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

What kind of camera do you have? Digital SLR? Your photos are amazing!
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

We got this camera as a gift, right before I had my heart attack. I LOVE it!!
Everyone knows how much I love to take critter/flower pics :lol: So they got it for "us" :)
I'm glad they got it for me, umm I mean us, otherwise I would be bored stiff. The "us" part is me and my hubby, though he never uses a camera :lol:

Soooooo I guess I can't say "MINE" :lol: :lol:

It's a Sony, can't remember the other part of the name. It's a number I'll get it here in a while for you :)

I forgot to add no it's not a SLR.
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
tsneal

Re: Yellow flowers

Post by tsneal »

Please get the number Annie..your photos are wonderful!
Stephanie
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Wow, Annie, I have a Sony.....Older one......I guess it DOES make a difference if you know how to use it as I DO NOT!! :lol: .....I keep everything on auto......Plus, I have a hard time with reds and such bleeding....even purples.....it's prolly me....

Again......thanks missy Coot......oh, I mean Annie..... :lol: ......We love the pictures......I know the Coot does too!! 8-)
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Post by oldcoot »

Thanks Lucy, OC did enjoyed looking at the photos !!!! As for reds, that is a problem with all digitals. They seem to accentuate the reds or oranges. OC had to get used to it. He knows there are filters in his camera that will help this butg he is too lazy to figures it our. Your really notice it on Cardinals.In photo shop you can tone it down some, but OC isn't very good in that either......

OC saying thanks again for the pretty pictures :D :D :D :D
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply