Photos of fall coming

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Photos of fall coming

Post by oldcoot »

Spotted the approaching fall season when OC was out in the yard the other day. OC's Elephant Ears have already started turning Yellow. It is been so wet this summer ( what a wonderful change) that mushrooms are cropping up everywhere. Dogwood leaves are turning Red. Hope to post some pretty pictures when they do. We have lot of trees by the driveway and I can reach them realy easy in my Hoover Round.

Do enjoy as much as OC did, being out to take the pictures. Weather is really changing. Frost at night and mild temperatures in the day. Really bright sunshine.......

OC :D :D :D :D
Attachments
Fall Mushroom OCt.jpg
Fall Mushroom OCt.jpg (31.97 KiB) Viewed 1268 times
Oct 1 Elephant Ears.jpg
Oct 1 Elephant Ears.jpg (24.46 KiB) Viewed 1268 times
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Re: Photos of fall coming

Post by LucyGoose »

Morning Coot!!

What a nice *ugly* surprise with that mushroom..... :lol: .. :lol: I always love seeing that you have posted..... 8-) .....Your pictures always make me smile!!!! :cool: That sure is a nice sized elephant ears..... :P ...It is getting cold here, too....40's last night.....Brrrrrr

Keep the pictures coming if you can. Love you!!!!! :cool: .. :wink:
newtohosta-no more

Re: Photos of fall coming

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Yep...things are slowly changing here too. We've had some rain off and on, so things didn't get as dry as they usually do, so at least the lawns are still nice and green. I'll be looking forward to more or your pics, OC! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply