yellow peony

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

birdy
USDA Zone: 4

yellow peony

Post by birdy »

my 3 year old bart peony put on a show this year with over 20 huge blossoms. I waited 3 years for one blossom but it was worth it. unfortunately I can't submit a photo as we now have windows 8 and I don't know how to compress my photos. will send photos If I figure it out.
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: yellow peony

Post by Chris_W »

That's great to hear that you have one doing so well. Ours have taken quite a whilte to get to that point too, but this year Bartzella was a show stopper :)

If you have any kind of photo editing software you can shrink the pictures, or if you already have your pictures online at a photo sharing website then just link to them here using the IMG tags.

Put the URL that links to your picture into the text box for creating your new message, highlight it, then click on the button at the top of the text box that says Img. This will create an image link to your photo and it will show after you hit submit.
birdy
USDA Zone: 4

Re: yellow peony

Post by birdy »

thanks chris. I may look into that. unfortunately we're dealing with windows 8.0 ---a brand new experience. birdy
New Topic Post Reply