Pretty Drive Way Red Rose

Use this area to discuss roses.

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Pretty Drive Way Red Rose

Post by oldcoot »

These Roses have been neglected for a long time, been unable to look after them, but they just keep blooming. This one was made last week or so................Coot :D :D :D
Attachments
MINATURE ROSES COMING UP DRIVEWAY (2).JPG
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Re: Pretty Drive Way Red Rose

Post by LucyGoose »

Oh man...that is really pretty Coot!! XOXO
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Re: Pretty Drive Way Red Rose

Post by oldcoot »

Thanks Lucy and the same back to you. OC been amiss loging on this past week , as my kids cancelled out on planting his fall bulbs, but Joy's Yard man came to my rescue. Since the lawns dwn here are through for the fall, (Week of frost at night finaly got it) - no we have to contend with leaves falling down every where. Only problem about being surrounded by woods., I haved been out with him, showing where to planat what (even made a drawing for him.

Hoe to be back now that this is behind me, have a lot of new photos to post and some new ting a Smug-Mug to tell u Guys about. That Old Coot named John LOVING this fall weather........ :D :D :D :D
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply