Five Containers Planted Today!

Use this area to discuss container and trough gardening.

Moderator: Chris_W

Midnight Reiter Too

Five Containers Planted Today!

Post by Midnight Reiter Too »

I planted 4 combo pots of Rocky Mountain Light Pink geraniums today. The other plants in the pots are ageratum, asparagus fern, dusty miller and Picotee petunias. Then I planted an Oglevee Patriot Violet geranium in a pot and poked a stained glass hummingbird in the pot.
Give a Weed an Inch and it’ll Take a Yard
Dee
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Dee »

Those all sound lovely! I have a stockpile of annuals I need to go through tomorrow and start planting some containers. I'll post pics or describe the combos when I'm done, too! :) I have this awful habit of just buying a ton of different things without planning out how I am going to combine them. I even get on my own nerves sometimes with that bad habit. :lol:
Midnight Reiter Too

Wow! You responded quickly to my post.

Yes, I'd love to hear about your pots and pics are even better. I hope to be better about taking pics this year. I just got a roll of film developed and some of the flower pics don't look so good; the yellow is off.

I guess I should let my annuals grow a little before taking pictures of the containers.

Something bit my back while I was gardening. How dare it attack me so early in the season! :x
Midnight Reiter Too

Hi, Dee. I'm still filling containers. I also got 7 of my morning glories transplanted outside. How are you doing with your containers?
putnamgardens

Post by putnamgardens »

Honestly....I can't plant enough annuals in containers. I love'm. Later, Love, Lisa
Attachments
sprung from hoop house.jpg
house planters may forteenth.jpg
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
Midnight Reiter Too

Cool, Lisa. It's supposed to go down to 36 degrees here on Monday night! Are you getting cold weather, too?
Snow

Post by Snow »

I just finished planting all of my containers today. I'll let them fill out a bit before I start taking pictures.
~*Snow*~
Dee
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Dee »

Ack - MR, I didn't mean to blow ya off last month. I just forgot I posted in here! :eek: Containers are finally planted. I dillydallyed quite a bit on getting them done. I need to do some serious planting tomorrow, but will try and take some pics of containers and such this week to share. I have a couple of containers with coleus and a few others with just some "regular" annuals...petunias, geraniums, nemesia, and the like. Anywho, I will post pics this week...and if not, beat me about the head and remind me! :lol:
Midnight Reiter Too

Post the pics! I'll enjoy seeing them. :)
New Topic Post Reply