Great Backyard Bird Count

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

LucyGoose

Great Backyard Bird Count

Post by LucyGoose »

This was in our paper today, and I thought I'd share it again....I think I did, or someone did last year.....I forwarded the link in e-mails too..... :D

http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Thanks for posting this, LG. My DH would be very interested in that site, so I'll pass it on to him. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:P Thanks LG!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Thanks Lucy

Post by oldcoot »

We did that here in York County this year . I'll dig out the letter I got. A LOT more kinds of birds around here than I have seen yet. Gotta keep looking.

That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot saying, "SPRING" is coming in just 29 more days" and counting !!!
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Lucy It's astill on through the 21 ofc Feb.

Post by oldcoot »

I'll send in a small count for them and they asketo send pictures. I WILL..

That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot saying, "SPRING" is coming in just 29 more days" and counting !!!
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply