I guess Spring is here!!

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

LucyGoose

I guess Spring is here!!

Post by LucyGoose »

I just saw my first robin of the year! :D I guess it IS spring now!! I can't wait till the hummers start coming.... :D
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:o Geez, I didn't realize you were that far behind me. We had robins appear about 3 weeks ago.
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Yep we have had them here for a while now.
YEEE HAAAA SPRING HAS SPRUNG!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
caliloo
USDA Zone: SE PA z6

Post by caliloo »

I have a crocus blooming! Spring is definitely on the way!

Alexa
janet

Post by janet »

Well, no robins and no crocus here, but the sap is running, the trees are tapped and the sugarhouses are getting ready to make gallons and gallons of yummy maple syrup! Definitely the first sign of Spring in these parts! :wink:
jd in nh
janet's list
It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others. --John Andrew Holmes
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

No robins here, but yesterday and the day before I heard little birds in the backyard. I didn't see them bbut I did hear them. So that means spring is on the way!! YEAH!!

Debbie :-)

New Topic Post Reply