Finally pics of birds

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

Tundra_Queen

Finally pics of birds

Post by Tundra_Queen »

I have been trying to get pics of birds since spring and I finally got some. Not the pretty ones I wanted either. I know I have goldfinches out there,,,but they won't let me get their pics this year!

Debbie
Attachments
finally got birds july 30 2005.jpg
finally got birds july 30 2005.jpg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 903 times

LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

I never get many bird pic's either....I have no patience to wait for them....

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

O.C. doesn't have any finches either

Post by oldcoot »

Went by a friends house Friday and she had 5 SACKS of finch food hanging in her yard, in the shade, and they were ALL full of birds. Guess my deck is just too Hot...........Bet they are back when the weather cools, sure hope so,

That Old Coot named John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Lucy, I'm glad I'm not the only one with no patience. :-) I use to get quite a few pics when the table was right by the patio door, but since we have moved things around it is harder to see them and I don't want to wait too long for them.

The visit me when I'm out working in the garden but don't want to pose for pics. *S*

OC I didn't know about those bags until this winter when u all were talking about them. They are great!

Debbie

New Topic Post Reply