Orioles are Back!!

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

LucyGoose

Orioles are Back!!

Post by LucyGoose »

I thought that I saw a female a few days back, so I quickly put out more jelly. Nothing....never did see another....so the bees have been eating the jelly.....The just a few minutes ago, I see a male....Yippeeee, I just put out more jelly, now it's raining, so I will have to go dump water throughout the day, but hey, if they are back, I am glad!! last year they stayed all summer...the year before they did like this year.....left, then came back....I just love them.... :D
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

I'm sitting here and 3 males come back to eat.....Soooo pretty!! :D
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:o Stop telling us that!!! :lol: I'm SOOOO jealous!! :???: Where's our pics??? Get out the camera! :wink:
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

:lol: Yeah I also wanted to see the pics. :lol:
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:oops: I never can get them.....Plus, now I haven't seem them again......I think they are still here, but when I put the jelly out for them, some stupid different looking black and white striped bee's would let them eat.....they would fly in and just perch there, cause of the bee's....I had to take it down.....I might put it up again, though.....hate to disappoint the birds....
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Come on Lucy

Post by oldcoot »

You can do beter than that !! Show us some pictures. See I told you I was back.. John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply