Squirrel

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

Herb

Squirrel

Post by Herb »

This isn't a new picture, but I don't think I ever posted it here. I just happened to have my camera with me when I saw it - and luckily for me, the squirrel decided to freeze.

I moved very cautiously as close as I could to about 8 feet away, & also luckily the camera had zoom. How it kept so absolutely still amazed me - squirrels twitch and flick their tails so much - but it didn't move a whisker or even blink.
Attachments
GreySquirrelNW.JPG
Snow

Post by Snow »

Picture postcard pretty! :wink:
~*Snow*~
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Hi Herb!! That is so amazing the squirrel let you get that close. :o Its a wonderful picture!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

You KNOW OC like it

Post by oldcoot »

He has a thing about them.....Hope you don't mind, b ut I d/l to show show other squirrel afficianadoes..Give you full credit....John that Old Coot.....
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Herb

Post by Herb »

OC - I don't mind at all - you're very welcome to download it! H.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

OC says THAnk YOU

Post by oldcoot »

a whole group.........John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply