OC's Spring and summer O6 Birdie Pictures

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

It's not me

Post by oldcoot »

:-? :-? :-? The good Lord gave me the ability and the Birds, and my dear sweet loving wife, gave me the camera and lenses..OC is glad you enjoyed them. More to come...OC
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
oldcoot

Cardinal

Post by oldcoot »

Not a great picture, but would have been, if the second bird didn't land just as OC shot the Cardinal - with his trusty camera of course Enjoy
Attachments
Cardinal and unwanted guest.jpg
Cardinal and unwanted guest.jpg (33.86 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
oldcoot

More of God's Birds

Post by oldcoot »

The Carolina Wren is one of OC's favorite birds. Posted these on Bird-Pix this morning......Not many birds OR squirrels either out in 97* heat with an Index of 104*Do the best OC can early in the morning or late in the afternoon...

Obviously the one with the peanut butter was made earlier this year. In this kind of heat it immediately turns to oil and drips everywhere. Sure hope that cooler air makes it down this week-end. COME ON FALL.................OC
Attachments
Carolina wrenn -2.jpg
Carolina wrenn -2.jpg (16.57 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
Carolina Wren-1.jpg
Carolina Wren-1.jpg (14.88 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
oldcoot

More of God's feathered Friends

Post by oldcoot »

Finally was able to make a few pictures, before the rain started. Had a good 2 day slow steady drizzle. Can't wait to see my yard - when it dries out that is........................OC
Attachments
Tufted Titmouzses - Feeder OC-WP.jpg
Tufted Titmouzses - Feeder OC-WP.jpg (43.25 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
Titmouse-GF- BP.jpg
Titmouse-GF- BP.jpg (46.72 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

what a cute bird. I don't think I have ever seen one of those at my feeders. Do they have a pretty song?

Debbie

oldcoot

OC is not sure Debbie

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D H shoots from inside through a window. Probably
couldn't hearTHEM IF THE DOOR WAS OPEN (bad ears)

I can hear the Carolina Wrenn. He's quite the songster....
New Topic Post Reply