Squirrel

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

whis4ey

Squirrel

Post by whis4ey »

This is one of the two who look to be setting up home :)
Attachments
20060616_0127B2.jpg
Sam
Fujiyama Japanese Garden

If everyday I have a laugh I add one minute to my life, then surely I will live forever
Hun Ki Dory
(famous Japanese philosopher :)
Motacrazy

Missouri

Post by Motacrazy »

Next time you are in the states you are welcome to take back the THOUSANDs that we have near my house, helping themselves to pounds of my bird feed, tomatoes, and whatever else they can tear into.
"There is no more fatal blunderer than he who consumes the greater part of his life getting his living,"
"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." Thoreau
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

And then there will be more.......

Post by oldcoot »

Got five active ones right now, and one of them is expecting from the look of it. Will be going on the nest here in three to four weeks. Put out four ears of corn on my squirrel whily gig Saturday when Danny was helping me, hoping to get some pictures of them on it, but by the time we got home from Church Sunday morning, ALL of them had been eaten and one of the cobs.

Try again Sunday.....................OC
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply