You've seen the small one...

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

You've seen the small one...

Post by Spider »

Now here's the BIG Guy!

Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

You're making me nervous Spider!! :lol:
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Those are some really cool shots!

We use to go to Florida every year. One year we were on a boat and a big one was following us :eek:
I'm like..."Um can't we go a bit faster?" :lol:

I got a pic of one in a ditch by the road somewhere. No where near as good as your pictures!

I think they are neat critters!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
bengal

Post by bengal »

We use to go to Florida every year. One year we were on a boat and a big one was following us
I'm like..."Um can't we go a bit faster?"

LOL !

We were canoeing on Nine Mile Pond in the everglades. I was in front, with the camera. We heard a jet roaring overhead and looked up, then realized the roaring was coming from the water directly in front of us. :eek:

The thing was easily as long as our canoe. :eek: :eek: We wondered, did it think our canoe was a she? Was romance in the air? :eek: :eek: :lol:

I asked my husband to slow down so that I could get a picture of it. That undoubtedly was precise moment in which he realized I was insane. Bonkers. Totally out of my gourd. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
New Topic Post Reply