Wildlife forum LOL?

Discuss garden critters and wildlife, good or bad, such as birds, mammals, insects, etc.

Moderator: Chris_W

Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Wildlife forum LOL?

Post by Annie »

My hubby called and told me to look up Bigfoot, because he heard on the news some one said they found a dead one. Here is the link.
Fake or not, who knows :lol:
http://download-movie-songs.blogspot.co ... -dead.html
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Dusty

Re: Wildlife forum LOL?

Post by Dusty »

I have believed in bigfoot since I was 5.. when I saw them. At the time I didn't know anything about bigfoot. I was just scared to death of all the monsters! We were upin the Sierra Nevada's and I was sleeping closest to the widow above the cab. I woke up in the middle of the night and had to use the lil girls room. When I opened my eye's there were monsters everywhere! :eek: I was scared to death and obviously did not leave the camper. I watched them for a long while... fell back asleep watching them. Not all were big.. some looked like they were prob. teenagers. One was putting his hand through my uncles side window and eating the papers on his dash board.. it was full of papers. Most of the others were eating the evergreens. But they were picking the pieces off with their hands, not eating like an animal would. I really don't know how many there were.. but there were at least 15-20 of them, maybe more, all different sizes.. but some were definately very tall. All us kids had one camper... In the morning when I woke up, I asked my brother and cousins if they saw them.. and of course that brought on a whole boatload of ridicule... so I let it go.. and never said another word about it until I was an adult. I did go look at my uncles papers on his dashboard.. and surprise, surprise all that were reachable were gone. Now I am not talking a few papers here.. the whole dashboard was full of reciepts and junk so you could hardly see the dash. I asked my uncle if he cleaned up some of his papers and he said no.. they're important! :lol: I said well they're gone. He wasn't too happy and thought I had something to do with it. I was just a witness! But after all the ribbing from the other kids, I wasn't about to tell an adult. I went over to the tree line where they were eating.... didn't find anything.. no foot prints or anything. Every night after that, I stayed awake as long as I could hoping to see them again and even asked if anyone had an alarm clock I could borrow... so I could set it for the middle of the night. :lol: I spent a lot of time in the area of the Sierra Nevada's and never saw them again, but you can bet for a long long time, I did not go into the woods after dark.
Yes, I believe in big foot.

Off to read the article.
~Dusty~
- ô¿ô -

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

What the heck??

"DNA tests and pictures of animals will be released at the press conference. The group said the man and a 7-foot-long hair, red, black and green weight in the eyes of more than 500 pounds."

Does this sentence make sense to anyone? Or this one?

"Northern California, two men and two Georgians say they received by the body, a photograph of DNA and evidence regarding stay involved in the forest, like water rights - and you'll discover that all this in a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., Friday."

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Mine were more brown in color than what I see in this pic... and not quite as hairy looking. I sure would like to hear the press conference scheduled for Friday.

They'll cover this up too just like they do UFO's.
~Dusty~
- ô¿ô -

Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

What an elaborate hoax! Looks pretty real, but here is the lowdown ;)

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp
Annie

Post by Annie »

Yeah, seems this guy was in on a hoax before concerning Bigfoot.

The picture is kinda gross looking though ain't it? EWWWWW
But they could have gotten a costume and smeared like vaseline or something like that on it to make it look icky.

And why are they waiting to turn it over? Or why don't they send in some parts of it to get it tested?

I don't think I believe there are any, at least not until I see proof of one. Like if they got the DNA stuff on it.
But that's just me :)

Dusty I noticed that wording too LOL. Maybe a misprint? But no it don't make sense to me either!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

I do believe there things and creatures out there that we have have no knowledge of. Clearly, people who do these kind of hoaxes have some issues they need to deal with.
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

:lol: I was wondering who in the world wrote the article too. I went and found this before I read the other posts and saw Chris' link.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2008/08 ... nd-see.htm
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
nanny_56

Post by nanny_56 »

any info on the press conference and how that went yet?? :hmm:
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
Annie

Post by Annie »

This is all I can find on it right now.

CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/bigfoo ... index.html

~~Annie~~
Annie

Post by Annie »

Just found this site. Seems they aren't going to turn the "body" over just the DNA test :lol:
Imagine that huh?

Thats not proof for me. I want them to show the body LOL.
I would think they could send in a mixed blood of human and ape and that would throw any DNA tests off :roll:

~~Annie~~
Annie

Post by Annie »

Here ya go, the press conference.
http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=273241

~~Annie~~
nanny_56

Post by nanny_56 »

Uh hmmmm..... :hmm:
Claudia
Annie

Post by Annie »

FAKE! :lol:

~~Annie~~
nanny_56

Post by nanny_56 »

I will admit I could only stand to watch 15 mins. of that video.. BORING!!!... yup... FAKE! :lol:

On the Today SHow this morning they reported that there were 3 DNA samples. 1 came up human, 1 was oppossum and the last was not identifiable.
Claudia
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

I'm not buying it. I listened to the whole thing... and am about to listen again. Too many holes for me. For one.. oh.. we found it by the stream! :lol: If that were true, many others "dead" would have been found by now. If .. big if.. it's real, I am guessing they shot it. Nope.. not buying it.
~Dusty~
- ô¿ô -

Muffy

Post by Muffy »

In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.
- Kozuko Okakura
~~Bev~~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwww poor Dusty......Honey, it's fake..... :pumpkin:
New Topic Post Reply